Thursday, June 25, 2009

Listen, Learn and Succeed 2

Okay, okay, okay...I know I'm running behind. I promised another post in one week and it's been about ten days. This weeks lesson will be short and easy....Learn. I love it when people think learning is all about reading a book, going to hear the latest guru speak and listening to positive music. I dare say, that before you go to all of these very credible resources to learn about.....whatever. Go to yourself and learn about you.



What do I mean learn about you?? This simply means that we are all built differently, driven by various pasts and halted by multiple fears. What are you afraid of? Are you more afraid of failing and the whole world see you? Maybe you are terrified that you are actually great but don't want the resposibility of greatness? Why? Are you lazy just because being productive is just too tiring? I told you this will be a short one but a very relevant lesson.



This week I want you to study you!!! What are you eating and why? What do you love and hate and why? What are my family influences or lack thereof on my daily thinking and beliefs? Am I scared to think outside of the box for fear of what might come to get me? Do I play by the rules because I'm afraid of the consequences? Why am I not successful? Why am I not happy or what is making me happy? What can I offer the world right now? Who do I love and what do I love about them? How can I learn to be more outspoken?



Do you want to be heard by the world? Or do you want to live in silence and die a quiet death. It's time to learn who we are and who we've been created to be. Let's determine the purpose of our creation and scream it to the world around us with a bold confidence. Declare our lives with a fierceness until it reaches every corner of the earth. THIS IS WHO I AM!!!! Don't wait for a response or validation. You do the research and find out. Dig into the depths of your past, present and future discover your gifts, passions, strengths, weaknesses and celebrate them all. Begin to break out of the character that this world has written for you and forget the inner dialogue you've memorized over the years. It is your time. Life is too short to live a life so small. You're pitifullness serves no one but those who thrive off of your silence and inability to stand up. Don't give them the pleasure and begin to believe in you.



Learn about you before you pick up another book or pay for another conference. You will find that the answer has been right there. You are a phenomenal, peculiar creation....The world is waiting.





To Your Success,



Steve Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment